Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Key Chains for Haiti!

Irrigation for Haiti has become "Key Chains for Haiti!" Well, kind of. During my trip to Haiti last year, I mentioned to my friend Samson that it might be a good idea if he and his friends could make key chains and sell them to the Americans who come to visit his village. Samson agreed and this year I brought along some supplies so that Samson and his friends, Peterson and Moses, could get started in the key chain business. It didn't take long before the Bois de Lance key chain boys were struggling to keep up with the rapidly growing demand for their one-of-a-kind key chains!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great idea Steve...I got one and love it...Thanks for helping these guys out and teaching them simple ways to make a little money...Maybe they will expand their business and find other ways too...

    ReplyDelete